- Online Specials
(Ready Made Aromatic Lifestyle)
Home > Samara Spa > Aromatic Gifts > Jewelry, Aesthetic Items >
Heart Chakra Pendant, Silver with chain
Aromatherapy Chakra Pendant with 18" Sterling Silver Chain.
Chakra 4 Heart. Color: Green/silver.
With Magnetic clasp and pads for holding essential oils.
- 1" diameter pendant.
- The Hindu word for the fourth chakra is Anahata. It is positioned at the heart center of the chest.
- Made of sterling silver and enamel, this Jeffrey David magnetic hinged locket was developed as a Hindu amulet for holding aromatherapy essential oils, gemstones and prayers useful in balancing the heart chakra.
- This classic Hindu pattern of design is a visual stimulus of pattern and color for meditations nurturing the 4th chakra. Designed to hold a whetted cotton ball or pad, the release of aromatherapy essential oil fragrance keeps the mind conscious of intention and stimulates the chakra via the brain's olfactory system.
- The aromatherapy essential oils most helpful for improving the emotions and organs associated with this 4th chakra are rose, neroli, helichrysum, and lavender.
- The sterling silver locket may also benefit the wearer when used to hold precious gemstones, keepsakes and written prayers.
- When in balance the heart chakra gives one a sense of connection to other people. There is allowance for honest emotional expression in oneself and others. Compassion and understanding make it easy to "put yourself in someone else's shoes" and have empathy for all living creatures. If one feels disconnected from fellow humans, indifference and callousness may close down this energy center, resulting in loneliness and a sense of isolation. A "bleeding heart" or over-identification with the problems of others may also indicate that this chakra is not functioning properly. Possible physical effects of imbalance manifest in the heart, breasts, upper spine, shoulders and respiratory system.
- To help balance the heart chakra it is necessary to forgive old hurts and let go of anger and resentment. Yes, it is easier said than done but gives one true freedom from the past and a clear place from which to relate with others. As self-love is also important, look in the mirror and say "I Love You" to your reflection. This is a simple but powerful exercise. Another technique to bring this chakra into balance is to relax oneself and visualize the color green while repeating the Hindu chant YAM. Hold your intention in your heart center and allow the sound to vibrate there. This will energize the heart chakra. Wearing the sterling silver Jeffrey David locket will give further benefit.
- •Gemstones that resonate on a harmonious frequency with the 4th chakra are rose quartz, ruby, green jade and pink tourmaline. The representative color is green and is symbolic of the element air.
Simply add a few drops of your favorite essential oil to the pads in your pendant. For a more subtle scent, add less oil.
all images and content copyright ©2000—2012 by suzumebachi design and samara botane